Sunday 9 February 2014

Welcome World!

 
WITH a concern in our world and the state it’s in, an interest in people, what they do and why, and also an endless curiosity, journalism, communication and the media work in synergy with my life. 

At the age of 18, I am a weekly Columnist for The News in Portsmouth. Through this I have been given the opportunity to interview people, question matters and learn about what's happening around the community. In general, write about anything regarding young people in Portsmouth and the surrounding areas. With no doubt, it's a great opportunity. 


As well as this, I have experienced working at a radio station, Express Fm. This was as a Co-presenter on various shows, I also had an insight into producing. This opportunity allowed me to express the passion and enthusiasm I have towards the multimedia sector. It also gave me time to work hard but have a thoroughly enjoyable job. 


In 2011, I had the chance to present on Portsmouth Live TV however due to unforeseen circumstances, the opportunity was no longer available. 

On the side I am a part time self-employed mobile DJ, Sales Associate at Polo Ralph Lauren and an events Photographer here and there. 

Determined more than ever before, I have made the decision to set up a multimedia* blog writing about 'stuff here and there'. With no particular focus and no distinct style of writing, this is my opportunity to share my thoughts and opinions with the world (now that sounds scary).

My aim is to do nothing more but allow my readers to contemplate and deliberate. Please take any opportunity to share your thoughts and feelings, I am an individual passionate about discussion; it is what sustains our alive attitudes and keeps us real. 

Enjoy!

*Throughout the progression of this blog - videos, pictures, soundbites and other interactive mediums will be uploaded. 

LIKE | FOLLOW | SUBSCRIBE 


Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Poole/307039649337815

Twitter: https://twitter.com/shjpoole
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/sampoole24




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home